Monday, March 1, 2010

HAYLIE!!!!

Haylie is evil. Every time I spoke to her after making our weight loss diet pact, she said things like, "I ate ice cream all weekend". So I had NO idea that she was actually eating weight watcher ice cream AND staying in her points range! Low and behold, I've gained 3 pounds, and she's lost 20! Jerk. Deceitful little.... FINE! She wants to play 'weight loss freak'? I'll show her. I can loose crazy amounts of weight too! I'll do it. This time, I'm for reals. I went to Tooele this weekend and spent some much needed time with some awesome friends. I can do this. I have to do this! I'm NOT going to Alaska all fat and lumpy while Haylz is all skinny and beautiful. Brat. I'm totally doing this. GO MICHELE! I had a nice breakfast of Fiber one cereal with soy milk yesterday morning. Then lunch time was chicken and peas. I didn't eat dinner, since I was driving home from Utah, and that took FOREVER now that I drive the speed limit. Pfff. Oh well. Okay, GO ME!!! Let's DO THIS!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. just one thing stood out to me....
    YOU WERE IN UTAH AND...
    1. I HAD NO IDEA...
    2. YOU DIDN'T EVEN COME TO SEE ME.

    whos the jerk now?
    NOT HAYLIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CC.... And THANKS MICHELE, cause one weekend with you and my sister I GAINED back 3 of the lbs I had lost, THREE. I blame you and that Italian restaurant you took us to that fed us trofs of food like we were pigs... I get that we are fat girls, but really??? This is your fault. haha So story shortened... I've gained... and I ate real ice cream yesterday! DAMN IT!

    ReplyDelete