Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 46

Eeeeghads! I had SUCH a good day today! For starters, TITO: I swam an extra FIVE laps. :) 35 laps in the pool today! WOOT! But I may have been a little lax on some of those laps, since it took me 50 minutes to do all 35. :( BAD, cause the pool is closed tomorrow. I should have swam 70 laps. Or 100! I got this new Bear Naked cereal/granola stuff with dried banana slices...SO GOOD! I had 2 bowls with soy milk, which only added to about 400 calories; and today I took a little trip to the local grocery store to get some magazines...(I've been doing some artwork lately...mainly collages for McKenna in the form of enormous envelopes)...and I happened upon the diet book section. There was a book swearing up and down that you can eat whatever you want (donuts, ice cream, pancakes, steak, BREAD), WHATEVER! As long as you eat it before 9am. It's called the 'BIG BREAKFAST DIET'. I'm all about eating tons of food, so I thought that might be the diet for me. But then I saw this book called 'Eat This, Not That: the Restaurant Guide' and it showed a really yummy looking burger that was 1100 calories, and then Red Robins Guacamole burger for only 600 cals! And it said to eat it! So? I was all.... 'Okay, sure!' :) But I didn't. I resisted...for then. I had it for dinner instead. Baha! But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. I ended up going home and having 'the usual', but this time I had it on a whole wheat tortilla; OM-FREAKIN-G. For reals, It was sooooo good, guys. I almost cried. I LOVE sandwiches! Does anyone NOT love sandwiches?! So... I went on a date. This guy took me to dinner tonight, and I said, 'why not go to Red Robin?' ....I'm so bad. So we go to Red Robin. And I looked phenomenal!!! :) So Louis (our waiter) comes to take our order and I look over at my date, (remember: this is a FIRST date), and I say, 'I'm totally getting a burger. Is that breaking rules? The girls supposed to get a salad on the first date, right?' He started laughing and said, 'No, I think that's HOT!' Hahahaha!!! Thank God, cause I REALLY wanted that guacamole burger! Hee hee hee....

1 comment:

  1. I only read your blogs on the weekend,I was laughting so hard Bob had to come see what was up,when I told him It was my niece's diet blog he lost interest,his loss. I love your blog I think your doing great, even when you fall you pick yourself back up and keep tring and that is what is important. Keep moving toward your perfect weight, you can do it. Love ya

    ReplyDelete