Thursday, March 11, 2010

COMBO!!! Days 43 & 44

Okay, so I usually post the day after, but since it's 11:10 at night, I haven't posted for yesterday yet and I'm not eating anything else, you get both days rolled into one. :) So.... I finally got my bagel with cream cheese. It's true. I've been eating WAY too many bagels lately, but who can help it? I mean, really? They're delish! I also had two strips of bacon. THEN... I swam 30 laps. In 40 minutes. PROGRESS!!! That's 10 minutes away from my goal! I'm such a rockstar. Totally gonna be skinny like, TOMORROW. Lunch was possibly the awesomest I've had in forever, but I bought enough ingredients so that I'm going to be eating it for about the next week, so when I say 'I had the usual for lunch today', you'll know it was this: a sandwich. But the greatest sandwich on Gods green earth. Okay: 2 slices 45 calorie SaraLee whole wheat bread, 2T mayo, 1T mustard, 1 vine ripe tomato, 1/2 avocado (ABOCATHO!), 1 slice colby jack cheese, 2 oz lean turkey breast and kale. I steam the kale VERY slightly...just until it's that beautiful bright green color....(YUM).... I'm telling you people, Subway ain't got shit on me. THIS is a sandwich. Steamed asparagus and a glass of soy or almond milk and this is one very ROUND meal. And by round, I mean my tummy hurts when I'm done packing it all in, but I'm okay with that. :) Seriously tho. I usually spell 'EAT ME' with the mustard. Just a little joke....
So dinner was....what was dinner? Oh yeah. It was pizza. 3 pieces. How could I forget?! I was so mad at myself! AND 2 cookies! Crapola. Whatever. I did extra Wii.
Okay, but TODAY was... better? Yes, better. Because I did the Wii in the morning (again) and guess what?! I've lost another 1Ibs! This means the swimming really is paying off! Imagine what would happen if I actually ate right..... scary. Anyway! It still says I'm 'obese', so screw the Wii. I had to be to work earlier today AND the girls took FOREVER this morning and were late for school which left me with only 30 mins to swim. I tried my best, but only did 20 laps. Bummer. I'll have to make up the other 10 tomorrow. No biggie. I'm so excited tho, cause I did freestyle the whole time with absolutely no breaks. NONE. Not a one. Just a straight 20 laps right in a row. I mean, can YOU do that?! Seriously, I want someone to come swimming with me so I can show you how much better I am at it. Come on, I'm a fat girl. I need this. Volunteers? I always think of funny things to put in my blog while I'm in the water, and I never remember them when I'm at my computer. Lame.
Food wise, I did REALLY well... until Dawn brought me cookies. You guessed it; GIRLSCOUT cookies. I mean, I don't think I've ever seen more gs cookies in my entire life! For reals? Why are they suddenly popping up everywhere?! I ate a whole box of peanut butter patties. Yes, a whole box. For bfast: 1 lowfat pancake with 2T sugar free syrup.....hahaha! Do they even make lowfat pancakes? I lied. I made these from scratch and - trust me - they were NOT lowfat. And ever since I lived in Colorado with my dear Aunt Noma/Betty Crocker, I have made my own syrup...and I make it with nothing BUT sugar. But I did only have 1 cake and 2T of syrup. :) Lunch was 'the Usual' :) But I only had 5 minutes to eat it, so I HOOVERED my whole plate. Not good. My stomach was SO full! Oh, and SO good.... And I skipped dinner today.... Apparently, making up for it with that box of cookies. Rrrr... Oh yes, I also ate a bag of popcorn. But it was a healthy pop single serving bag, which is only 1 weight watcher point for the whole bag. Yay.

2 comments:

  1. yayayayayya! i love youuuu.
    and i want to swim with youuuu! :D
    i think i can swim pretty good... for the first few laps. :):):)
    lets race.
    and by the way, i've not seen A SINGLE box of gs cookies anywhere!!!
    in washington they'd stand outside all the stores but not here! :(
    i've been craving them for the longest time.... well since the first time you mentioned them in your blog!
    arrrrrgh.
    send me some!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhh!
    and by the way, i had the right password all along, i was typing in the wrong email. :) silly me!

    ReplyDelete