Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 41: The truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth, so help me....HAMBURGER

Okay, soooo.... Day 41 was NOT so good. I diluted myself into thinking I could do a liquid only diet, since I had done so horribly bad over the weekend. Ummm... by 5pm, I was so hungry/munchy, I could have eaten a cow (especially dipped in chocolate... gross). But really, I'd had soy milk with protien in it for bfast, and a pb and banana shake for lunch, and lots of water. By dinner, I wanted FOOD. And not just any food. I knew I had that 'fat-girl-eat-now' look in my eye as I raided the fridge for something that looked tasty and was healthy all at the same time. There was some ground turkey, lettuce and avocado, so you know what I was thinking? HAMBURGER SALAD!!! You remember this, right? From my first week? Absolutely delicious salad with all the fixin's of a hamburger, sans the bun? Well, about half way through cooking the turkey meat, I happened to look at the expiration date of the package, and it said 2-18-10. Bummer. I'd already chopped all the other ingredients, so I ate the salad sans meat as well; it was NOT satisfying. So I ate pizza. Two slices. I should have stopped there, but two hours later, sitting in front of my tv watching my fav show, I was munchy. I wanted that bagel with cream cheese that I never got, but pb sounded better yet again. Bad enough? Not even. Dawn came home with her kids with a sack from Burger King, reaking of the ever-pleasant 'whopper' aroma. I caved. Again. It was a whopper jr, but honestly, what's the point of a whopper jr? All the calories at half the size? Uuuugggghhh!!!! All of this was SUCH a disapointment, ESPECIALLY considering the fact that I swam 30 laps yesterday. 30 LAPS!!! It's a 25 yard pool, so that's 1500 yards, my friends. Yep. I was feeling pretty good with myself until I weighed in 1.5 Ibs heavier than Thursday. So what did I do? I went on to eat like crap. Crap. What a waste. Why am I not sticky?!

1 comment:

  1. NOT A WASTE!!! YOU swam 30 LAPS yesterday. That's awesome! Today, you simply rewarded yourself. GO YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete