Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 37

Why is it that when I am eating right I have no inclination to exercise what so ever (seriously... even the word is painful!) but when I'm exercising I just want to eat healthy? It's like, my body is feeling good from the exercise and my brain is telling me not to ruin it! Meh, it works for me! Yesterday started off easy with a vanilla protein shake before swimming my 13 laps. I'm getting up there! I had a Nutrigrain bar for snack around 1030 and then I was bad and had Arby's for lunch. I endulged in home-style fries and a roasted chicken sandwich. It was on whole grain bread and I only ordered a medium.... AND it came with a diet coke. Diet coke is the only thing that makes me even more excited than avocados....and we all know I'm crazy about avocados! :) And can I just say how AWFUL those girl scout cookies are again? (Tito, you're a fool if you think $40 dollars worth of cookies will really last you that long. A FOOL! :]) Grrr.... I had 4... FOUR!!! Of those delicious peanut butter ones... the ones covered in chocolate? Yeah. I ate 4. Better than 6, tho. Progress! Hahaha... I did some extra Wii exercises to make up for being bad. I think it worked. :/ But dinner was AWESOME!!! Mmmmm... chicken fajitas minus the tortilla. Just chicken, sauteed onions and red bell peppers with sliced avocado. AVOCADO! Why do I feel like yelling 'AVOCADO' in a mexican accent? I topped it off with a strawberry soy shake for dessert. It was delish. I'm feeling good about day 37. Didn't get to weigh myself, but I'm hoping my pattern of 1Ibs a day was sustained. We'll see on day 38! Bah! :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE MEXICAN ACCENTSSSSSSS! :)
    When mexicans come into my work and ask for popcorn i always ask them if they want REGULAR or KETTLE corn cause its HILARIOUS the way they say regular. :) i love it.... and i love that i'm mexican... bahhaa.
    :) love you sister and good job keep eating those avocados (in a mexican accent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U R BEEYOUTIFUL. Do you remember the play we did in 6th grade? I was a turtle that, upon staring at Christmas lights, said: "I like all the bee-you-tee-ful colors."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele- I have ABSOLUTELY NO idea why it never occured to me that you would be YELLING avocado in a mexican accent. As soon as you said it, I busted up laughing, and realized that I was crazy for not realizing it before you said it. How else would you have said it? I mean, really! I love you, and I'm proud of you. As a matter of fact, I think I'm just a smidge inspired, so...keep going. Inspire me, PLEASE!
    I'm a scorpio and I LOVE Cancers! McKenna Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, I think you have a future in writing. I love your blog it is fun to read. You inspire me to do better. I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete