Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 48: Can I get a HELL YEAH!!!!

Okay, so ummmm.... weigh day? YES! I was SOOO suprised! Cause I weighed myself at like, 4pm after I had eaten lunch AND cheated on my 'snack' of two mini bags of mini eggs....(girl scout cookies, mini eggs... it never ends, does it?!) I'm down 2.4 Ibs since THURSDAY!!! Can I get a HELL YEAH?! Woot!!! I'm so excited! And now I feel super duper bad for not swimming today. :( I actually only had the temporary pass to the YMCA and it expired on Saturday. They want a down payment plus first months, but I'm sort of addicted to saving my money lately, and I can't bring myself to pull the funds from my savings account, so I'll just have to wait until I get paid on Friday. Until then, I'll do walking and more Wii. Speaking of which, I did AWESOME at the Wii today. If anyone can beat my 866 spins on SuperHulaHoop, please let me know. I'll think you're lying, but we can most def have a hula hoop play off sometime. For shizzle. Eating wise I did supa dupa. Matthew and I did some paper mache masks today, and that was a lot of fun, but we had to go to the grocery store for some balloons, and (of course), it's easter season! And there are mini eggs EVERYWHERE!!! Gahh!!! Last year, I bought like, 4 monster bags, hoping that would last me until they were gone from all the stores, and I ended up eating them all in a week. THAT'S RIGHT. NO JOKE, and NO bueno, either. :( But this year, I was trying to avoid them altogether....until the balloons were in the same aisle. (EEeek!) So, the ginormous bags were on sale for like, $4 each along with the Robins Eggs, so I grabbed both bags, hardly thinking at all. It was totally like a reflex. Then, I saw the medium bags of mini eggs on sale for 2 for $6 along with the reeces eggs, which I ADORE as well, so I put down the ginormous bags and just picked out two of the mediums. Then, feeling SOOO bad about it, but knowing I just couldn't pass them by, I turn to find these teensy tiny single serving bags of mini eggs for just 2 for $1. Thank the Lord! He is kind, and he has mercy on me. :) I did grab 6 bags, but I put them all away (out of sight, out of mind, right?) And I'm so happy about the tiny bags because I'm less likely to tear open all six bags at once and eat them all; the bigger bags just make it so much easier to eat lots of them. :( So I gave in and ate two bags, but that's not so bad, I guess. Hopefull I can just AVOID them until after Easter. Anyway, breakfast was a bowl of the Bear Naked Banana Nut cereal and almond milk. For lunch I ate a delicious sandwich made of herb infused turkey, cheese and avocado. I also had apple slices dipped in pb. Dinner was just a pb & chocolate shake, but suprisingly, here it is 9pm and I'm still not hungry. YAY. I think it's the adrenaline of knowing I lost 2.4 Ibs this weekend. I'm so skinny. :)

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you supa dupa excited about losing 2.4 lbs over the weekend. Your picture says it all ;) Im alittle sad we havent gotten any updates since the 15th though. Im expecting the next post to be BIG :D This next pay check im going to go to walmart and stock up on easter candy. Those easter eggs filled with peanut butter or carmel are AM - ZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the evil Easter candy I went to the store to buy Pepsi and came home with a huge bag of candy eggs. I did have help eating them, but I know I ate the most. I am so proud of the 2.4 lbs lose, keep it up and you will be at your perfect weight in record time. HECK YEAH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete