Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 40

Here is where I need to keep my mind in the game. You see, for some reason, even when I'm losing weight like crazy, I just don't want to stick to things. Ever. My siblings can attest to this. I'm not very sticky. :/ I wanted a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast, but I had no cream cheese so I settled for a bagel and peanut butter; which, it turns out, is better for me anyway, since I'm trying to swear off dairy. And the bagel was whole wheat. Lunch was a vanilla shake and dinner.... oh, dinner.... I had this enormous craving for huge, soft and still crunchy, restaurant style french fries. And a pineapple burger. From Red Robin. Alas, I gave in. A burger and a basket of fries. You see? Here I am, losing A POUND A DAY and I decide I don't want to anymore. What is WRONG with me?! On the up side, I did bring along my Rick Warren biography to read, and I actually got in to it. I'd never heard of Rick Warren before I picked his bio from a stack of books at the library. Anyway, I went home and ate two huge homemade chocolate chip cookies. AND ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, I DIDN'T EXERCISE. The pool was closed AND it rained all day, so I didn't take Pheobes out or anything. Pah. I guess it was my lazy day. That's what we'll call it. I've decided to do a cleansing day for day 41. It's gonna be nothing but liquids. We'll see how I do.... until then!

2 comments:

  1. MICHELLE, I LOVE YOU!! Dieting is hard and I have NO WILL POWER...you make me proud cuz of your trying and succeeding even a little!!! Take care...just wanted to say I LOVE YOU!!! Aunt Noma

    ReplyDelete
  2. To lose weigth, don't focus on "losing weight." Instead, focus on your perfect weight. feel the feelings of your perfect weight, and you will summon it to you. Remember everything in moderation.

    ReplyDelete