Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 45

I broke the chain!!!! I didn't go swimming yesterday. :( My cousin called me while I was on my way and she was all, 'we never hang out anymore!!!' and I was all, 'you're right' and she was all, 'come over! let's do stuff!' and I did. Spent the day with my cousin. It was really fun tho. But I started the day so well with a vanilla protein shake and all. Then we went to Sonic for lunch and I just LOVE the chicken toaster sandwich. And I got it. :( Okay FINE I also got an ice cream. But I skipped dinner. Somehow I wasn't hungry at the end of the day. :( Can you believe how short this blog is? It's like I'm jipping you.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like your other blogs... I feel pretty jipped :(

    Sonics sounds soooo good right now!!! Sonic Size chilli cheese tots, chicken club toaster and a chilli cheese coney mmmmmmmmmm. Your'e gonna have to swim an extra lap tomorrow :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo and a cranberry limade :D

    ReplyDelete