Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 39: PIZZA....

It's amazing how much pizza I'll eat when it's available. Honestly. There it was in my fridge: a whole pizza. Perfectly perfect in every way. I ate two slices for lunch and two slices for dinner. (Along with 4 chocolate chip cookies that Dawn made. Brat.) I had Total with soy milk for breakfast, so that wasn't all bad. And a glass of soy milk with lunch and dinner. Pfff. Anyway, I can't feel super bad about it. I just can't! You know why? Because I swam 25 laps on day 39. Yes, you read it right. No mistake. Here, I'll write it again: I swam TWENTY FIVE LAPS. I just couldn't stop myself! I wanted to do extra because of the cookie catastrophe yesterday, so I just kept swimming! 25! I'm amazing, I have to say. It's kind of disgusting just how much I love to swim. Except I'm a little nervous about Sunday. I read somewhere in the Bible that the Devil owns the water. Especially on Sundays. So I think it might be blasphemous to swim on Sundays. Oh! I think the YMCA is closed Sundays. Maybe. Hopefully. Cause then that will make my decision for me. But in any case, I don't work on Sunday, so I'm going to take Pheobes to the park again. But I'll walk the whole time this time. That'll be my exercise. I had a little chit chat with my buddy Ryan last night. (Ryan is this insanely adorable and totally great looking guy I met in Colorado. He's completely in love with me and has therefore sworn off women. Poor guy.) He tells me he used to be a fat kid, but I think he's lying. I mean, where's the proof? Like this girl I work with; she's like, 120Ibs soaking wet, and today she tells me that she's had every surgery there is to look like that. At age 18 she weighed 275 and was wearing a size 24. So she had her stomach stapled....and re-stapled....and tucked....and re-tucked....and so surgical skinniness ensued. It's all true, I've seen her scars. I didn't believe it til I saw them. But Ryan? He's such a cutie. Never had a fat day in his life. For shizzle. :)

Oi vie... I just realized that I've got to do 26 laps tomorrow.... Yeah. Extra laps? NOT my best idea. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment