Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 36

I've started writing my meals down every day, cause I can never remember just what I ate and it's always a PAIN!!! So yesterday was an AWESOME day, except for that I forgot to eat dinner and I had a movie date, so my tummy was growling all night. :( But is was a good movie! Shutter Island, baby. There's an unexpected ending. LOVED it! Leo DiCaprio is one of the awesomest actors, seriously. Okay, so I thought I'd be all cook-y and make myself an omelette. Eggs, onions, peppers and ham. It was good, but I topped it with salsa that I think must have been a little 'off', cause it tasted pretty funny. I ended up scraping it off and then only eating half of it, cause my tast buds couldn't take anymore. :( I didn't have any snacks; I was hungry enough for one, but I didn't have the time. I did my laps in the pool and then got ready and it was time to work! I had a ham and cheese wrap with mixed greens and avocado for lunch (mmm... my old friend, avocado....) and also a strawberry banana shake (I 86ed the protein... just strawbanana, milk and ice. Delish!) But then Katie (my boss) stocked up on girl scout cookies and I couldn't resist! Grrr.... I had 6 of the caramel delights. SIX! That's too many. But they were so super delicious.... I guess I got my comuppance tho, since I skipped dinner. I got home late and I was tired, so I just went to bed without any supper. Like poor kids. Or bad kids. :(

1 comment:

  1. Those girl scout cookies are evil!!! I ended up buying 40 dollars worth of cookies I think will last me a while :)

    ReplyDelete