Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 28

I weighed myself. It's not good. I suck so hard at this. I'm destined to be a fat girl forever. I think the problem is that I don't have a problem with that. SAD! According to Wii fit, I am obese but my wii fit age is 26, (which is exactly how old I am in truth) and that I'm in good shape. How can an obese person be in good shape? Maybe because I'm not so obese? Maybe just comfortably padded in all the right places? (Maybe not all the right places. My butt could use a little more padding. Or a lot.) Anyway, the point is: half a pan of brownies, cookies, chocolate in general and normal things like bread, pasta, pizza, cheese and yogurt are all things that I LOVE. Oooh! And MILK. I am SUCH a dairy queen. Anyway, I'm going to try something new. I don't know what yet, but I am determined to become healthier MY way. I don't want to go without the things I love and I know the rule of moderation but how exactly do you apply it when you are such an emotional eater? I actually know the answer to that: I need to get a hobby or something that I can do when I'm stressed or angry or tired or happy. (Those are the emotions I eat after.....and there are many more, but it just seems so pathetic to list them.) So, any suggestions? Something I can do at any time, in any place, no matter what. And if anyone suggests excersize, I will block them from my blog. I don't know if I can do that, but don't think I won't try! Okay, people, support group is in session! Please! Help!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel... In fact, I know EXACTLY how you feel. It sucks loving food like we do, and even worse is loving ourselves like we do. If we could just have a lower self image it would be a lot easier to punish ourselves. But its fact, WE LOVE OURSELVES!!! However Health is the top issue here. I know I have talked a little about it, but I want to share with everyone who reads your blog, that I am really becoming a believer in the Weight Watchers diet. Its a point system which gives you an allotted amount of points per day based on your age, height, and weight that you should take in in order to loose weight. Everything you put in your mouth has a point value. This allows you to eat the food you like while teaching you not only portion control but about how the different foods we eat affect us. I love it cause on those days when I just HAVE TO HAVE ICE CREAM I can do so and know that I will just have to eat less later. You can also earn points with exercise. NOW HOLD ON, I know you said no exercise, but this is just in case of emergencies. Say you have a birthday party, or a must attend night out on the town, and you know you are going to go over your points. Then you just work out a little extra the day before or after to earn a few extras so you can have that extra, totally necessary,cocktail. I know its about finding what works for you, but I can tell you that its working for me. I've lost almost 20 lbs since Christmas and have note felt deprived of my favorite foods. I hope this info helps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAYBE YOU SHOULD EXERCISE INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!! :p
    bahahaha. you wouldn't dare block me so i just had to say it. :)
    i suck at like too and according to the doctor... I AM TOO INFACT OBESE. they dont know nothing. your beautiful and dont worry so much about it!!!! i love you no matter what and you should feel great no matter what cause your trying and thats more than i can say for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete