Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 26: BROWNIES.

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT PAM!!! :)

No, brownies are DEFINATELY not part of my diet. But I ate them. I ate half a pan of them. Gross. I'm gross! But the brownies weren't gross. The brownies were DELICIOUS. I'm starting to think maybe I just can't do this. Not enough will power, you know? I did takes Pheobes out for a run tho. A RUN! For reals. And there probably wasn't anything funnier than my running uphill on pavement and Pheobes trotting beside me. My pants kept falling down so I had to hold them up with one hand!!! Bahahaha!!! Now, that's just funny. Seriously. Heehehehe.. Anyway, bfast started out well: scrambled eggs and bacon. Lunch was half a chicken breast with salad and dinner was my FAVORITE. A huge, bloody steak with half a baked potatoe and brussel sprouts. I don't like brussel sprouts tho. Don't tell Dawn, but I chucked those. Bleh. I did have sour cream on my steak, tho. If you've never tried it, you should. It's better than steak sauce. I prefer horsey sauce on my steak, but if that's not available, sour cream it is! And sour cream it was!!! Which, of course, sour cream isn't part of my diet. AND I had half a pan of brownies. (They were sooo good!) But tomorrow is weigh day, so we'll see what kind of damage I've done then. :( Boo hoo.

2 comments:

  1. hahahhaha. :D
    i literally laughed out loud about the running deal. i love it!
    and you, and brownies. :D ahaha.
    can't wait to read the next one to see if you lost more weight.
    i love you and i love that your blogging again.
    your hilarious.
    write books so you can be rich and i can read novels from my skeester! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, not that I'm going to start commenting on my own blogs or anything...(especially since I'm probably the only comment reader)... but when I read my sister's comment, I went back and read. OMG!! I am so funny! Who knew?! Cause I didn't. I just write what I think and then save it. I don't ever go back to read! Bahahaha!!! I LOVE this blog!! For reals! :)

    ReplyDelete