Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 25! See? I got there.

Ha! Day 25... I was thinking about starting over and calling it day 1 or maybe day 7; you know, picking up where I left off. But, no. I ultimately decided that to be true to myself and this diet, I've got to be honest with when I started, what I ate, when I screwed up and whatever. So it's Day 25 guys. And before I get started, can I just say: I LOVE YOU, CELESTIAL!!! Yes, that right! My baby sister. She's getting married. The engagement isn't 'official' yet.... whatever that means.... but MY BABY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!! :( and :) I'm so conflicted! Lol! But not really. I LOVE Marty. It just means that I'm the last one left COMPLETELY UNHITCHED! Ba!! And on top of that, I've taken a vow not to kiss ANY boys this summer in Alaska. Why, you ask? Because this summer is about saving money, discovering Alaska and discovering myself. :) It's the Michele club. No boys allowed. He he....
Oh, right. The diet. So, yesterday was awesome. I had a protein shake for bfast: strawberry/chocolate....YUM. No snack, cause I wasn't hungry. Lunch was picnic in the park with Matthew! Such a cutie.... I ate egg salad (literally.... like, boiled eggs over a bed of wild greens, bacon and tomatos). I think I'll have a hamburger salad tomorrow. Because, really? It's only the greatest salad yet. I miss it! :( Snack of green beens...(my new fav veggie)... and 2 oz turkey. Then I had vegetable soup for dinner. HOMEMADE veggie soup. Like, friggin delish. Carrots, celery, corn, potatoes and green beans all boiled in a chicken broth. Okay, I had two bowls. I love soup. I ate another cookie tho. Damn cookies. Obviously my weakness. :(

1 comment: