Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 5

For new readers to my blog: Please read: "Try the Diet Intro: Baring it All" and the rest of my blogs Days 1-4. You can find the links to the left of this blog, or just scroll to the bottom.

Ahahahaha! I am so going to be super skinny super fast. Today was actually kind of hard, being that it was my day off, so I didn't prepackage any of my meals. It's a lot harder when you make it up as you go! Anyway, I had an awesome breakfast: a simple tomato and egg white omelet. And then I skipped my snack, cause I was super busy AND just didn't need it. It's amazing how long you can go between meals when you eat something that's good for you. Anyway, around noon I had an amazing lunch: 1 whole chicken breast, 1/2 cup edamame and 1/2 cucumber drizzled with 1T rice vinager. I've never had edamame before! I don't even think I'm spelling it right! But ooooh.... it was sooo good! I think most people put lots of salt on it, but I can't think why. I had just steamed them slightly in water and then popped them open and ate them. Friggin GOOOOOD! And they were so naturally salty that I don't think I would have liked them with more salt. The cucumber was interesting with the vinager. I could really taste it and I liked it and the chicken pulled the rest of it together. I didn't eat my evening snack either, but mostly because I was busy running errands all evening again too. I should have eaten it, because I did start to get hungry around 5pm, but we were shopping! (I love shopping....) Anyway, Dinner was buffalo wings, salad and celery. The buffalo wings are a bit of a stretch, but it's Friday! :) All in all it was a great day, and I even got some excersize it! (walking around the Centennial Hills outdoor mall and trying on clothes for an hour is DEFINATELY excersize.) :] Just another day in paradise! The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment